Friday, January 29, 2010

Review on Sunday 24/01/10

Hey Youths,

Sorry for the delay of the update. Here it is.

We had a speaker from FGA Kota Damansara this Sunday, Ch'ng Poh Leong and he talked about "Worship" and there is one thing we should always remember. We worship WITH the Spirit inside us.

Ch'ng Poh Leong

All attentively listening to the sharing. =)

Here are some bible verses that he had mentioned during the sharing.

Romans 12:1 - And so, dear brothers and sisters, I plead with you to give your bodies to God because of all he has done for you. Let them be a living and holy sacrifice--the kind he will find acceptable. This is truly the way to worship him. [NLT]

John4:19-20 - Sir," the woman said, "you must be a prophet. So tell me, why is it that you Jews insist that Jerusalem is the only place of worship, while we Samaritans claim it is here at Mount Gerizim, where our ancestors worshiped? [NLT]

Amos 5:21 - I hate all your show and pretense--the hypocrisy of your religious festivals and solemn assemblies. I will not accept your burnt offerings and grain offerings. I won't even notice all your choice peace offerings. Away with your noisy hymns of praise! I will not listen to the music of your harps. Instead, I want to see a mighty flood of justice, an endless river of righteous living. [NLT]

And that's about it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment